Jenn and Rob

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ikea

I never knew I could get such a perverse pleasure in looking at furniture, linens, cups, and rugs. Don't ask me, I don't get it either. But, I had so much fun at Ikea. It could be the new hot spot to hang out. I think we rated the comfyness (yes that is a word...) of every couch in the building, had pillow fights, rides in the shopping carts, basketball games with stuffed animals, and where can you get a 12 pack of cups for $4?? Amazing! This is by far the coolest store I have been in.

And Tara, I looked all over for the ikea glasses that you always took from my parents house because they are "the perfect cup for cranberry juice," but never found them. I wanted to make you a care package and send it to you so you could remember home, but they must not make them anymore. I was sad... It's the thought that counts right?


It all started with the cart ride. So fun.

Yes, I crawled through this little tunnel when all the people around me thought I couldn't.

I look like Lord of the Dance ;)

This was part of the game where you had to think of 3 uses for these little Christmas Decorations. Oh wait, sorry Kevin is Jewish, "Holiday decorations."

I am 100x fantastisk. not fantastick, fantastisk.

This was by far one of the coolest things I have done in my life.

Still part of the game.

I cannot begin to tell you the danger of having this many scissors in one pile...

Why do people think it is weird to jump in the pillow rack?

5 comments:

  1. Jenn! I am so glad to see that you haven't changed a bit. You were always the funnest person to hang out with. I can't believe I haven't run into you here in Mesa in the past 2.5 yrs. Hey...by the way, I think I am in your stake now. Citrus Heights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the girl I went with to the state fair got a deep fried twinkie. I tried a little bit. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have done some crazy AWESOME stuff! Hello sky diving and walk for the cure.... even though the whole money thing is semi sketchy. I Heart Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got a shout out!!! i love this!! i love you jenn, and man i miss my cranberry cup. 5 peices of ice, and fill with juice to the last line. ahhh perfect......

    ReplyDelete