Jenn and Rob

Monday, November 12, 2007

Camera Phone

I have so many pics on my phone and thought I should put them to use. Basically almost all of them are retarded, but at one point they meant something to me.


This is Chantel and I at the Brian Reagan show that we went to with my cousin. Hilarious.

Started my morning off with this... poor Rob, can't have any.

the 1-800Flowers guy brings me gerber daisies every week. I love my job.

Rob and I ordered Hummus at the Belagio and the chef's were bored :)

Chillin at the houseboat.

Came in to work to find this on my chair... I still am scatching my head as to where this came from.

Rob treated me to the restaurant "Green." This is a picture of the fake chicken I ate. I never knew fake chicken existed, but it does, and I, Jennifer Harrison ate it.

My lab partner and I were really bored in Microbiology and so we decided to start taking pictures while our slides were staining. This is my tumor on my hand.

The playboy hat Sean won for me at the state fair.

I thought this was cool looking. Saw it on my way home the other night.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so darn funny! I love the smiley face food one!! Ohh Jenn how I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..."Edward" is a fictional character from the Twilight book series. Basically...he is AMAZING. Hopefully that makes more sense to ya now. Haha sorry! My boyfriend's real name is Michael :)

    ReplyDelete