Jenn and Rob

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NEW YORK CITY!

Well, I celebrated my 21st birthday in one of the best places possible... NEW YORK CITY! I loved every minute of our little vacation. Got to spend some time with Holly who came over from Boston with her friend Gorge, went to the statue of liberty, time square, rockefeller center, madison square garden, saks fifth avenue, Macy's, emire state building, little italy (delicious...), china town, greenwich village, central park, and just enjoyed the atmosphere, food and shops. Couldn't have asked for better company or a better trip.
Here are some pics from the weekend. Rob has some more pics on his camera of some of the fun stuff we did, those will come a little later.

Doin what we did most of the time in NYC, walked around... But it was so fun.


I wasn't too impressed with the breakfast burrito, as you can tell by my face...


My last breakfast in NYC :(





Rob having coffee in Greenwhich village.


Me messing around with my camera in the souvenir shop of the emire state building.


Not a great pic, but this is the elevator to the 80th floor of the empire state building. The guy next to me freaked out when he saw a camera flash in a cramped elevator, to which I replied "HI!"

The empire state building





At central park


PIGGY BACK RIDE!


Holly is attempting to hide her subway guide in her notebook, but her notebook is upside down.


Holly got caught hiding her subway book in her normal book

Holly and Jorge in the subway


My first trip into a NYC subway... Holly and Jorge are awaiting me on the other side, cheering me on.


We made it to the top of the Statue of Liberty!!


A view of the city from the statue of Liberty


A look up the Statue of Liberty's skirt:)


View of the stairs we had to hike.


The 156 stairs we walked up to see the statue.


This one is for Tara. I know how much you love feet. This is how big the Statue of Liberty's foot is. HUMONGO!


The Statue of Liberty



After waiting in the longest line ever, we finally made it on the ferry to go to the statue of liberty.


Hard Rock Cafe



I made Rob into Zoolander.


One of the first stops.... the Rockerfeller center for ice skating. So fun! And, for the record, Jenn did not fall, not once:)






5 comments:

  1. I totally loved those pictures! I want to go so badly... I'll so your adorable pictures to Todd to convince him. :) Emily's favorite pictures of Jenn: At the top of the statue, Hard Rock Cafe, Rockerfeller - all of them!! So cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously had a VERY good time yet you forgot one thing... the obligatory first legal drink pic! So...did you freeze your backside off (not that you could really afford too)?!?!

    diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEWWWW!! you touched her foot! that is so disgusting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! It looks like you had an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You hit just about every cool place to go in NYC. It is amazing, huh? So who is this guy in all those pics. You will have to tell me when you stop by : )

    ReplyDelete