
Rob has been doing 12 days of Christmas for me and today is the 11th day of Christmas. I think I am being a little spoiled here, but hey, I like it! He treats me like a princess every single day. Whether it be massaging my feet without me having to ask, or bringing me breakfast with a suprise rice krispie treat in it, or holding me as I fall asleep every night, or opening my door every time I get in the car, or taking me on dates, or leaving me cards on my car, or having flowers sent to my desk, or giving me gerber daisies all of the time, or walking out in the cold to heat up the car for me and then picking me up at the entrance of every place we go to, or making me laugh, and always listening to everything I have to say, even if it is stupid, cheesy, boring or hilarious.
Here is the wonderful gifts that I have received for the 11 days of Christmas. I will post what I get tomorrow later on.... after reading these, you will see how spoiled I am.
1. one beautiful homemade picture frame with us in it.
2. two ounce baster (remember the baster I ruined with power steering fluid??)
3. three games of racquetball with my a new ipod amplifier.
4. 4 times six hours of 24 and twister. (the first season of 24 and twister game)
5. A five hour flight to Canada.
6. Six Burt's Bees wax Chapsticks
7. Seven ounce box of Godiva Chocolates (he has found the way to my heart...)
8. Eight hours of anatomy lessons and reading. (a humongous and really good book of the human body and a book on GI health)
9. Nine inch long Victoria's secret pink bathrobe and victoria's secret gift card.
10. Ten manicured finger nails.
11. Eleven hours of bathroom reading. (Uncle John's bathroom reader, and the 365 stupidest things ever said.)
How cute is that!! I think my favorite is.. day 1 the picture frame with a picture of you too! That's so cute! We had fun chatting with you guys the other night!
ReplyDeletek you have a real keeper. How sweet. I would have to agree with emily that the picture frame with picture of you guys in it is my fav, although a flight to canada and 10 manicures really isnt that bad either! You are so spoild!
ReplyDelete