Jenn and Rob

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The porcelain Gods

I have done 2 things new recently. One I have developed an addiction to Smart Water. No, it doesn't make me smarter and yes, it is JUST water. But, it tastes so refreshing, clean and oh so good! And two, I have increased my water intake to on average about 60-100 oz. a day.

With this new addiction and the increased water intake, I end up basically living in the bathroom here at work. I have to pee like every 30 minutes. Which has brought me to the topic of this blog. New inventions and technology is amazing, but sometimes it is just pesky! For example: the automatic flushing toilet. Great invention. I don't have to touch a nasty toilet handle that has had bacteria and feces flipping up on it everytime it is flushed. But, I am starting to think that I would rather touch that dirty handle than to be sitting on the toilet and all of the sudden it starts flushing! It more convenient to wash bacteria off of your hands than it is your butt.Or, another pet peeve... you have just put the toilet seat cover on and the toilet flushes, bringing the toilet seat along with it. After putting 3 toilet seat covers on and watching them get flushed down the toilet, I have to end up hovering over the toilet because I don't want to spend anymore of my precious time putting toilet seat covers on the toilet. I mean, c'mon, I could be playing sudoku!

Anyways, I love technology. But some inventions are just more of a hassel than they were thought out to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment