
This is one of the many tornado shelters signs that are posted. Something you NEVER see in Arizona.

I am standing in line at YOUNKERS. It is a department store kind of like Dillards that they have all over the place in Iowa.

Rob and I ate at this Greek restaurant on Friday night and they had our favorite... GREEK FRIES! mmm.... If you want to try them, there is this delicious place in Mesa at the AMC 24 on stapley called Cyprus pita grill that serves them. You will fall in love. But as we were waiting for our food, Rob took pictures of me posing as a model and making weird faces.

And this is the hat off of a manican at younkers that Rob made me wear while he took a picture. You can tell I really liked the hat by my facial expression.

Talking to my momma while Rob got some white hot chocolate.

We spent a little bit of time finding a mattress. I think this is the one I chose. Pretty comfy....
thanks!! you guys look like your having so much fun! Im sure it to so nice to move somewhere other than az, especially right now!
ReplyDelete