I finally got our wedding invitations out. Sorry for those that started freaking out (I got quite a few phone calls and texts...) wondering if we were still getting married and if they were invited.... So since the wedding invitations have arrived in people's mail boxes, I thought it is okay to post some of our engagement photos; complements to Ryan Hoffman Photography.
Oh, I love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you getting married here (in AZ)?
I love the pictures, So cute! the laughing picturs are always my favorite because they are so natural.
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful!! I love those pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove love love them Jenn!!! I am SO excited for you. I can't wait till post-wedding when I finally get to see pictures of the DRESS!!!!
ReplyDeletevery nice photos. Who is the cute blonde woman in the photo? I concur with emily, I can hardly wait to the DRESS as well. :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing Pictures as well as a cute couple!
ReplyDelete