Jenn and Rob

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Semester....

Another Fall Semester means that I have been here in Des Moines for over a year now! It has FLOWN by! Only this semester and Spring semester and I will be able to move back home to Phoenix!

This semester I have made it a requirement that I do not slack off like last semester and take my Ultrasound Physics Board Exam. So, I have lots of studying to do before I register to take it.

Between summer and fall semester, I was able to go home for 3 weeks. With a short 4 days in SLC to visit my Grandma as well as short visits with cousins, second cousins, uncles, and my grandpa. Grandma Betty is the sweetest lady ever and we had so much fun staying with her.



Playing games with the family after a BBQ at Jayson's.



This is on the Alpine Coaster in Park City, Utah. Man, this thing was AWESOME! We followed the advice of the guy at the ticket booth and went together so we weighed more, therefore went faster, and NEVER put on the brakes.




Rob on the Alpine Slide in Park City, Utah.



Jenn on the Alpine slide in Park City, Utah.



The largest sandwich I have ever attempted to eat in my life. Totally kicked Jimmy John's sandwiches butt. (Which are still very yummy). Got this sandwich at the Sundance Market in Utah.



Rob enjoying lunch with an IBC rootbeer in Sundance.



Inside Timpanogos Cave in Utah. Look at that Stalactite!



Hiking up to the cave!



Rob enjoying the beautiful view of the canyon



and we can't forget Grandma's favorite Chinese Buffet! Can't visit her without going there!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! The pics are beautiful & I think I just drooled a little over that sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cave pictures! and yes he is a nielsen:) kayla comes home in 57 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn,
    I can't believe that Tara is pregnant! When is she due?? Does she know if she is having a boy or girl yet? PLEASE come and visit me. I love to show off my house and little man. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete