

These are my favorite kids in the whole world. Last night the couch was turned into a rollercoaster. Brought me back to the good old childhood days when we made up games in the pool, made a city in chalk on the driveways of the neighborhood, rode our bike for hours, cut eachother's hair, put mascara all over the walls, and didn't have a care in the world.
So last night I was over at the Whipples whom I used to nanny for and when the babysitter was telling them to stop using the couch as a rollercoaster, something just clicked in my head. Why can't they use the couch as a rollercoaster? It's not hurting anyone or anything. They are having a total blast! They are keeping themselves occupied. They are bonding with eachother. They are laughing and using their imagination! Something that is kind of rare in kids these days. So, I said, "HOP ON THE ROLLERCOASTER!" (the babysitter probably hated me...)
Here are some pics of us.
Now that was a cute story!! Thanks for posting that!
ReplyDelete