This morning I was given my answer. Not from mind blowing advise or an epiphany or a message sent from God. But in a breakfast. A breakfast made by Rob.

Why should this bother me? I can't do anything about it. So throw a smile on and make today the best day ever. I have way too much, have been blessed in innumerable ways, have everything I could ever ask for(well, except for a puppy, an idea of where I want to go for my bday, normal working intestines and a helicopter). So logically, to let some petty little thing that I have no control over, make me upset, unhappy, or distraught is the most ridiculous thing I can thing of. Sometimes it takes a smiley face breakfast to help you realize that.
And yes, the breakfast was as good as it looks. Eggs, toast, apples, banana and chocolate. What would I do without Rob?
aww.. I want a smiling breakfast! yay!
ReplyDelete