

This morning I found myself thinking of brilliant ideas.
Not making your bed saves an enormous amount of time in the morning thus allowing you to lay in bed for just that much longer.
Keeping all lights off saves you from scaring your self silly when walking past a mirror first thing in the morning.
Putting a bowl of icecream next to your bed before going to sleep is not a good idea.
But the one that I am most proud of is how I combined kitchen utensils and automotives this morning. First, it is a miracle that I knew how to get my hood of my car open. But it was pure skill when I poured too much power steering fluid in the little compartment.
That is when I added number 11 to the "ten things to do with a Turkey Baster" list.
1. Pour perfect batter
2. Remove excess water from a coffeemaker
3. Water hard-to-reach plants
4. Refresh water in flower arrangements
5. Place water in a pet's bowl
6. Clean an aquarium
7. Blow away roaches and ants
8. Transfer paints and solvents
9. Cure a musty smelling air conditioner
10.Fix a leaky fridge
11. Remove excess power steering fluid out of it's compartment
We won't be using that turkey baster for cooking anymore... but seriously, who thinks of awesome things like that.
Jen! I found your blog from todd and emily's. It was so good to see you at Drew's bridal shower. I loved this post about the turkey baster. I just used one this week because we found stray kittens in our bush and had to bottle feed them. We had to mix the formula in a bowl and get it into a super small hole of the bottle. I used the turkey baster!
ReplyDelete