
Rob has found the way to my heart... Food!
He made an unbelievable breakfast this morning for me. Brain food for my midterms this afternoon... hence the A shaped piece of toast.
If you look really close, you can pick out all of the food. There is an egg, an A shaped toast, a bird shaped apple (really cool...), chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, sun shaped oranges, 2 multivitamins, and a piece of gum.
I will say it again... what would I do without Rob?
WOW!! I'm going to show that to Todd and give him some big 'hints' and maybe i'll wake up with a cool breakfast in front of me!!! :) i only wish... hahahah jk
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious!!
I am seriously jealous! You guys are beautiful. I am so happy for you both! Tell Rob if he ever wants to hang out to get my number from you. I miss you!-robbie
ReplyDelete