Jenn and Rob

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And then I became the internet junkie


I really didn't do anything extremely productive yesterday at work. But I did look through quite a few blogs on the internet. That is where I found a picture of myself on a blog that I didn't even know existed.
This is picture is of me and my longtime friend at her bridal shower. Known her since grade school. Those were the days... She is now married to a wonderful guy and is pregnant with her first baby!
But, don't you love finding pictures of yourself on the internet? Oh and I like that I kind of look like I have a tan in that picture... What happened?

2 comments:

  1. JENN! CONGRATULATIONS!!! so i like to read robs blog here and there because it kind of gives me other perspective to your adorable romance and i have to say i'm so excited for you!! you'll definately have to post pictures of the ring when you pick it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes although you look very nice, i on the other hand not so much. thats so awesome and fun that your engaged! im way excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete