Jenn and Rob

Friday, February 15, 2008

Camera Phone Pics #2!

Camera phone pics aren't always the greatest, but they are still great to take!



This is this squishy little kids toy that we found while we are at Walmart looking for a good puzzle. Rob can't stand the feeling of this squishy thing. He definately didn't like the feeling of me putting it around his head.

Welcome back Willie! This is the normal smile that is always on Willie face.

A typical beautiful sunset in Arizona. I love the sunsets in Arizona, but was just informed in my pathophysiology class as to why we have such beautiful sunsets. POLLUTION!!!! Who would have thought. But, I don't really care, they are gorgeous

One of the many things Rob did for me on Valentines day. This was at my car in the parking garage at work. I am so spoiled. really, the most spoiled girl in the whole world. He doesn't agree with me, but remember... I am ALWAYS right :)

Random pic of Rob

Another random pic of Rob. This one was sent to me while he was waiting for me to get out of class. Definately made class go by quicker knowing that I got to see him when class was over.

1 comment:

  1. I think Rob's brain looks like its fried by the Arizona heat or maybe its something else ? HAHA
    Ps Rob's not very good at updating is r2r, maybe he is to busy. haha

    ReplyDelete