As some of you may know, Rob and I went to his hometown in Canada last week. I had so much fun with him and his mom. But, of course, it was FREEZING! There is nothing like feeling like you have 20 layers of clothes on and still being cold! I received quite a few text messages checking to see how I was handling the cold. I figured me sending the text message back to them was a good sign that my fingers hadn't turned into popsicles.
I went sledding for the first time! (or taboggoning as the Canucks call it...) The first attempt that we made to go sledding, we didn't have a sled and it was Sunday so we didn't want to go buy one. So we tried sledding on storage bin lids. It actually worked, but we didn't go down the hill really fast. So the next day, we bought a real sled and it was a blast!
My brother, Jayson sent me an email bragging about how nice it is in Phoenix and that he was sitting in shorts and tee shirt outside. So Rob dressed up like so in the picture below and his mom took the picure. I followed behind in my winter coat, boots and gloves. The front door was left open and so I closed it so the hot air wouldn't get out. We took the picture and then went to go inside to find out that I had shut the locked door. We were locked out of the house and Rob was in shorts and a t-shirt. His mom was in a light jacket, and I was all nice and warm... After a while, we found someone with a key to let us in, but I felt so bad.

Have lots of studying to do now. Have to take my final for pathophysiology tomorrow since I will be gone next week for the exam. Yippee!!!!
Missed all my friends and family and can't wait to see everyone!!!!
and they are both still speaking to you after this??? that is true love!
ReplyDeletedi
awww you guys are so cute together~!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! It looks like you had a blast!
ReplyDelete