Jenn and Rob

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm officially engaged!






After a long vacation in the caribbean this past week I sat down on the plane in Fort Lauderdale to come home. After I had buckled my seat belt and got settled in, the stewardess announced over the PA system, "will Jennifer Harrison please stand up?" I stood up and she announced this over the PA: " Jennifer Harrison, you are the most beautiful person inside and out. I missed you so much. I am so blessed you are in my life. I love and respect you with every ounce of me. See you in a few hours. Yours for eternity, Rob." The plane was oohhhing and awwwing and everyone was asking about him, including the flight attendants because they didn't know how he was able to get the message to them.

Then when I stepped out of the plane in Phoenix, Rob was standing at my gate in a tux with a sign that said "Jennifer M. Harrison, Will you marry me?"

I said YES!!! and I am now engaged to the love of my life, Rob. I don't think I have stopped smiling from the time that I saw him dressed in his handsome, handsome tux. I truly am the luckiest girl in the whole world. I am treated so well. I feel loved at every moment of every day. I am so blessed to be able to spend eternity with Rob. I love him more than anything in the world and don't think I have been more sure or more happy about anything in my whole life. He is my love. He is my sweetheart. He is my pal. And yes... I am STILL smiling:)

**** since everyone is asking... We don't have a date set quite yet. We are waiting to hear from some schools that I applied to before choosing a special day!****

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you! I read it to my mom up here in Utah and she is so happy for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Rob get past security? Guy in a tuxedo with a marry me sign? That be screamin' the al Queda!!!

    Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we had to read this on your blog?!!! We are still expecting a phone call missy. Yes, even though Rob already told us before he did it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I am so excited for you and Rob. I knew that you guys were great together. Robbie is always right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be happier for you. Married life IS the best! I love it! It sounds like you have a keeper and he is just as lucky. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YAY! I just got goosebumps! Maybe because its cold..but I think not! hehe CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi jenn!! so i just read your blog and i got goosebumps!! thats soo great you found someone you really love and treats you well! im soo happy for you girl and i miss you so much! we'll have to get together and go to lunch or something sometime! love ya, rach

    ReplyDelete