Jenn and Rob

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I figured today would be the perfect day to write a blog since spring break is officially over and I start class again this evening. And, Rob taught me how to do hyperlinks today, so in this email, I will be testing out my new skill. So there will be as many hyperlinks as I can fit in :)

Just an update on what has been going on in the past week or so. Last week was full of informing everyone about Rob and I being engaged. And... I am still smiling!!!!
Friday night we went to dinner at Taylor's favorite restaurant, Cafe Rio. I enjoyed a DELICIOUS pork taco salad. Rob had salmon tacos, something I would NEVER order. Then we went over to Jesterz, the comedy club, and talked in the parking lot until we realized that we were never going to get a seat in the show so we just kept talking in the car. Then went to my place where I fell asleep watching John Candy's movie, " Uncle Buck," but Rob of course stayed awake. What's new right?

Then saturday we went to the Renaissance Festival where we saw some REALLY weird people. The people there really go all out on costumes and accents and all that stuff. We also watched a really cool show done by Adam Crack who is a world champion whip cracker. Quite a job if you ask me. I enjoyed the show though. We just looked around and watched people and had a good time. Then afterwards went and picked up a book that I heard was excellent and some amaretto icecream at the marble slab. mmmmmm.....
let's see... then later on that night we went on a double date with Angela and her boyfriend Brian. We went to our favorite, Tia Rosas for dinner and then met some other friends at Four Peaks for a bon fire in the desert. It was a lot of fun. and the smores were pretty tasty!

The past couple weeks have been so wonderful not having to worry about memorizing and learning about diseases or applying to schools. I loved spending time with friends, family and the love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. ummmm could I come next time? hehe that all sounds like way too much fun!
    love yer face :-)

    ReplyDelete