Jenn and Rob

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's the symbolism that I love



I thought I would post what I have had on my left hand for the past couple of weeks. Rob's friend is a jeweler at Coffin & Trout and is making my ring. However, it is still being made, so I have the lovely opportunity to wear this BEAUTIFUL blue wax ring until it is finished. Hopefully it will be done in a week or so. I am REALLY excited to see it!

But, I have started to really like this blue ring on my finger. I don't really care that it isn't that attractive, but the meaning behind the ring is what I really like. I love that it is from Rob. And everytime I see it, feel it or someone points it out, I think of Rob and how much I love him.

3 comments:

  1. jenn thats so dang cute! i love your ring :)i'm so suprised we haven't run eachother..i was laughing at your last post about cafe rio (i'm there at least once a week), tia rosas (one of my favorite places to go out) four peaks and now bulldog i mean we must just miss eachother...thats pretty crappy about your ticket!! i think we forged ours...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute jenn. I like the blue wax ring. You could add it to the new beautiful one you are going to get. It can be your wedding band :) Will it melt in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a super cute post! I will blog more.. but I need.. a) time, b) something to talk about.. haha.. My first reaction to your comment 1.) laughing..2.) "Yess Masster" you need to hear Todd say it. It's hilarious. But back to the post.. I liked reading it! fo sho! Once you get married i can blog about that! But I dont want to wait until the summer.. sooo hurry up! hahah jk! lov ya chicka!

    ReplyDelete