I got accepted into 3 sonography programs. They are in Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE, and St. Cloud, MN. All ridiculously cold locations. I am going to go crazy when it is July and I don't burn my hands everytime I touch my steering wheel. I am super happy, but I envisioned this to be a happier and easier decision than is has turned out to be. Having to decide what is good for me is easy, but having to decide what is best for me and rob is a little bit more difficult. But we are praying and talking and getting a lot of advice to try and make this a little easier.



Then depending on the school I go to, school will either start in June or September. Not knowing when I will start is difficult for us becuase we are also trying to plan a wedding.
Then, I have a pathophysiology exam tonight. An exam on material that we covered the last 2 classes which I attended 30 minutes in the last 2 classes due to the lovely effects of stress noted above. So, I feel really unprepared, but what can you do, right?
Then to be the cherry on top of the whipped cream, it is April and that means that the blossoms on the citrus trees, (which we have 17 of) are nice and stinky. Now I know you are probably saying, stinky, what??? orange blossoms smell so good! no. they smell good if there is one or 2 trees. But when there is a whole grove of trees it smells more like vomit. True story.
And on top of it, Jenn has allergies to these stinky blossoms. So Jenn has spent the past couple of days feeling like crap with allergies, living in the bathroom with stress, and trying to decide what to do with school.
I think I feel a little better. Now I have to get back to studying for my exam in pathophysiology this evening. There is nothing better than studying alterations in neurologic function and disorders of the special senses. No, really, there is nothing better.
Well... maybe chocolate is better :)
oh congratulations jenn!!! do you remember running into eachother at banner desert a couple years ago? i remember you talking about radiology! thats so awesome!! i'm so excited for you!! too bad you have to move! it'll be fun for you and rob though :) yay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats jenn! You are amazing and will do so well!!!
ReplyDeletechocolate makes everthing better... promise!
ReplyDelete