Jenn and Rob

Monday, April 14, 2008

Where it all began



This is a picture that one of my favorite people in the whole world took for Rob and I. Her name is Diane and she is one of the volunteers that works with me. She took this picture at work (hence the name badges we are wearing) which is where Rob and I met. I always saw Rob at work and waved to him when he came over, but we never really talked. Then one day Rob had a fire drill in his building and he came over to get a drink. On his way out, he walked up to me and asked me out. Who would have thought that after a firedrill, chelsea's kitchen and F1 racing, we would be getting married!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats (both on being engaged and on figuring out what school you are going to go to)!!! You really do have a ton going on right now! It was good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You two are so cute together! I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jenn! thanks for your comment! it looks like you are doing great...congrats on being engaged! you guys look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's a cute story! How exciting! Gosh everyone is getting married!!!! Then there's me...haha :-)

    Thanks so much for the comments Jenn...you're just a sweetie and I have always loved you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're excited for you! This is such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete