Second, I GOT MY DRESS! It is gorgeous!
Third, we chose a date and place for our wedding! It will be on December 19th, 2008 at the Wright House. BEAUTIFUL!
And since we are talking about beautiful, I think I should post a picture of my beautiful ring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The diamond is beyond superb.


And now on to some randomness.
I have never talked about my love for Boba. Boba is basically a smoothie (I love coconut & Milk) with these little balls of goo in it. Sounds gross, but these little balls of tapioca are delicious! Especially when they are from The Street Cafe (Southern/Dobson). A couple of weeks ago I asked Rob if he will bring me boba whenever he comes to visit me in Des Moines. Unfortunately I think the answer was a no because it would melt.

Congrats on everything! The Ring is beautiful! I was going to look at it last time I saw you, but then people distracted me! from the pictures it looks great. Yay for dresses and getting married. yeah the drink does look/sound gross, but i bet it does taste good. I love the month of may! Do you know officially when you're moving?
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm sure you are going to be the favorite Aunt! Your ring is beautiful! We also had our reception @ The Wright House, which garden are you using?
ReplyDeleteJenn, I wish I could see your dress! I remember having people ask me to describe mine and all I could ever come up with was..."uh...it's...WHITE...and...uh..." So I won't ask you to describe it I guess. Nonetheless, I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI ran into Willie on campus the other day and he said you were really really happy. YAY! That's sort of the impression I got from the posts on your blog too, but it's always fun to hear it from other people.
Also, yay for your ring! I love feeling sparkly. When do you go to Des Moines?
Dang it Jenn! I should have text you! I had no idea about your situation...actually I've been curious but never asked-my fault! Maybe you could get the DVD at Deseret Book for him? Or I could give my copy to you! we have two :-) Seriously I will give it to you!
ReplyDeleteI have had boba once and I liked it a lot...lets go together sometime!
Jenn- Yea that was me at Gecko. I didn't say anything because I didn't know if you would remember me! Sorry! Congrats on getting married! Thats exciting! Your ring is beautiful! What are you going to do in Des Moines? My sister loves boba.....I have never tried them but those little balls always looked gross. Maybe I'll have to give it a try sometime! Congrats on being an aunt also!
ReplyDeletehey you! I havent seen you forever! congrats on your engagement. i absolutely love your ring!
ReplyDeleteHurray for being an aunt! Being an aunt is awesome because you can spoil and then hand 'em back! best of both worlds! I LOVE YOUR RING! sooo pretty! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDelete