
Only in Arizona does it go from 110 degrees on Monday, to 55 degrees on Friday and then supposed to be 92 by Sunday.
It is pouring rain right now and I am enjoying smelling and seeing it rain outside. It is beautiful!!! Us Arizonans don't get to see the rain very often so it is a nice change from the blistering hot.
Things I enjoyed with yesterday's weather:
not burning my hand on my steering wheel
not feeling like I am in a sauna with a blowdryer on me when I get into my car after work.
not having my back look like I rolled in a puddle of water when I get out of my car.
not being blinded by the sun when I drive East at 6:30
Being able to wear a long sleeve shirt.
Being able to walk outside without sweating.
Being able to smell rain.
Having a breeze.
God loves us Arizonans and wanted to give us a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment