Jenn and Rob

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All warm and tingly



Sorry that this photo is so unclear, but I still haven't called my camera company and so my camera still won't turn on. That is why you guys have had to be entertained by camera phone pictures. But, today Rob suprised me with a bouquet of flowers this morning and then left me with this little note when I was busy at work.

Why am I so blessed? Everything has just worked out for me my whole life.

And... I did notice that the note is on a sticky for hospice of Arizona. No, I was not trying to advertise them, but hey, if you need their number, now you know where to find it!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I love the random love notes and flowers! I am glad you got a picture of the rain from the other day, I loved that week just because the rain was the best surprise in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW SO CUTE!! it looks like your finaly replacing me as your husband :) hehe

    ReplyDelete