Jenn and Rob

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back in the Day....



I was recently looking through the Victoria's Secret magazine that was mailed to my house. And many of the photos made the girls boobs look like this. I just don't get it! That looks like the most uncomfortable outfit I can ever imagine! Smooshed boobs for a whole evening, on purpose. Ughh... shoot me instead!

I just don't understand the appeal. Along with the discomfort, pain and complete unhappiness, it makes it look like she has 6 boobs!
1 & 2. the ones under her dress
3 & 4. the ones just above her dress
5 & 6. the ones schmeemed to under her armpits.

I knew that women care about how BIG their boobs are, but I didn't know that they cared about having more than 2 of them! I have never felt so old fashioned until I saw all these pictures!

Can you imagine trying to shove 5 boobs in a sports bra, or having to run with 5 boobs, or what a bra might look like with 5 cups? Oh the fun a guy would have with not only 2 boobs, but 5!!! (Rob is probably rolling his eyes right about now...)

Anyways, I guess what it comes down to is that I am happy with 2 boobs, thank you very much!

7 comments:

  1. You crack me up- i guess i never thought of the possibility of females having more than 2- thank goodness we don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me laugh! Especially this one! Boobs are a sensitive subject in this house, I no longer have any! People forget to mention having a baby completely ruins your "rack" (at least until you are pregnant or nursing again). About the blog...right after you sign in it takes you to the dashboard, click "layout". Then click "pick new template" then change your template to "minima". Click "edit html" and paste in the code from the website. (thecutestblogontheblock.com) Sorry, you probably already knew most of that. If that doesn't make any sense let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! haha thats so funny, I had no idea that was your mom! Well congrats! That is way excited your getting married, its such a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hows it goin!! how did you find me? i can never find anyone! anyways good to hear from you. when are you getting married?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i guess we do have great taste in dresses. I really did liike mine- i like pretty simple w/ just a little glitz. (i did add just a little in the back though; & the thing-a-ma-bob to hold the train up.)
    I really loved having a veil- so my two cents is to get one. I think it really does add so much.

    The only thing i wish i would of changed though- is i wish i had my hair down. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha k jenn i was looking at your blog this morning and one of the little girls im babysitting said, "EW..SHE HAS CHUBBY BOOBS!" hahaha, anyways just that it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JENN!
    I can't tell you how happy it made me that you used the word "Schmeemed" in this post. Remember Schmeem cakes?? I love you Jenn!

    ReplyDelete