Jenn and Rob

Monday, June 30, 2008

sUpRiSe!!!!

This past saturday was pretty eventful. I thought I was going with my mom to get my dress altered on Saturday. So I grabbed my dress, had to shop for shoes the week prior and headed out the door with my mom. When we arrived at "Mrs. Smith's" house I rang the door bell and one of the ladies that volunteers at work with me answered the door! I was in complete shock, but it hadn't sunk in that it was a suprise party. I thought she was friends with "mrs. smith." After about a minute I finally caught on. It was hilarious and so much fun.

The ladies that volunteer at the hospital are the sweetest, most generous, funnest group of ladies. They have taught me so much. Every week at work is a blast with them. And they went WAY out of their way to plan this suprise bridal shower for me. It was so fun and a great group of gals to spend my Saturday with.



My ALL-TIME favorite cake from Tammie Coe Cakes.


Rob joined us for cake at the very end. I still can't believe he knew about this all along and didn't blurb!
And this is Lennie.


The yummy cake again with Carmen


Carmen, Lennie and my lovely Mother in their toilet paper dresses.



Barb, my mom, and Marian


Diane, Carmen and Donna Rae


Barbara and Lennie



Part of one of the games we played. Was hilarious.


The whole gang! They are so wonderful to me. And they put a lot of work into this special day for me. I had a TON of fun with them. A wonderful, wonderful suprise!


5 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a great surprise, they pulled it off well.
    What a crazy bunch of kids- it looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a lot of fun. Those ladies are crazy!! hahaha. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!! I know it's been forever since I have seen you! But I'm just being a mom right now and trying to survive the heat!! Glad you found a wonderful guy to marry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. Isn't it the best working with great people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i Love the pictures, so funny!! you're face just makes me laugh (that sounds bad!!) youre just hilarious and i can see it in your face when youre laughing in pictures!

    ReplyDelete