
Since Rob LOVES Indiana Jones, it was a must that we went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. Rob didn't like it one bit, but I thought it was better than the other Indiana Jones movies that he tortured me with. After the movie we went and had fun at Dave & Busters playing arcades with our friend Dee Dee. This is a picture of me kicking some bootay at the racing game.

Now this may seem a little weird, but I was driving in to work this morning and was completely disgusted by the air quality. I remember when Rob proposed to me for the 2nd time on top of South Mountain and I commented on how pretty all the mountains surrounding the valley were. However, this morning, none of those pretty mountains existed. All the gross crap that we fill the air with are clouding the view of them. (I shouldn't be the one to talk though... I drive quite a bit...)
It made me think though. It truly was disgusting to see the air look so poor.


We have been enjoying holding our new Nephew, Bennett. He is so tiny, and so cute. The second photo is what my brother sent to me after we visited him. (if you can't read it, it says "thanks for coming over Aunt Jenn and Rob")

I have wanted to take Rob to bahama bucks for the longest time, but didn't know it still existed. However, we found 2 of them! This was Rob's comment when he ate it:
"I never thought I was a deprived child..." He started to think he was after ate this.

We had lots of fun babysitting Addison, Leith and Sylus (spelling?)
We went on a bike ride, blew bubbles, played soccer, and enjoyed cleaning up after Sylus pooped in the bath tub.
Other than that, I just finished my final class yesterday until I move to Des Moines. Feels good to be done. We chose had our engagement photos done, chose our linens/centerpieces and all that good stuff for the wedding, chose wedding bands, and everything is just coming along well!
nice! Jenn those are some good updates! I have two faves....first I love that you took a pic while driving! haha we are so twins. Of course I have to say that I love the B-bucks one cuz I worked there for like 2 years! ohhhhh the good ole days :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe your man has never experienced bahamma bucks before- poor guy!
ReplyDeletewhat kind did he get?