Amen to that!
love it!! so true!
Not so! I can text and drive!!(okay, shouldn't admit that)
Jenn! hey i was wondering if you and your buddy are going to be in town for christmas. we are trying to get a bulldog reunion with all of our new boys and play a fun game of football. sound interested?
haha. I have realized the truth of that statement since I have been married.
love you so much, especially your ability to multi-task. :)
Amen to that!
ReplyDeletelove it!! so true!
ReplyDeleteNot so! I can text and drive!!
ReplyDelete(okay, shouldn't admit that)
Jenn! hey i was wondering if you and your buddy are going to be in town for christmas. we are trying to get a bulldog reunion with all of our new boys and play a fun game of football. sound interested?
ReplyDeletehaha. I have realized the truth of that statement since I have been married.
ReplyDeletelove you so much, especially your ability to multi-task. :)
ReplyDelete