Okay, totally unrelated to the post, but I've recently found a great blog. She's a vegetarian and her husband isn't. She posts yummy recipe ideas that I like.
I just randomly came accross your blog and scrolled down to see some photos. I see Betty Saunders. She lives down the street from my mom, where I grew up! Small world!
OH MY! those are amazing pictures! I LOVE fall!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I a sooo jealous. Just keep this scene in your head when everything is all white.
ReplyDeleteI miss the fall season in Idaho, Why cann't Arizona have fall trees like Iowa and Idaho? :(
ReplyDeleteOkay, totally unrelated to the post, but I've recently found a great blog. She's a vegetarian and her husband isn't. She posts yummy recipe ideas that I like.
ReplyDeletehttp://lichtyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
I just randomly came accross your blog and scrolled down to see some photos. I see Betty Saunders. She lives down the street from my mom, where I grew up! Small world!
ReplyDelete