I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
2008 was incredible. Please let me review with a relatively dry, but hopefully effective list:
1) I got baptized into the LDS Church;
2) Jenn got accepted into Mercy for sonography; it was Jenn's top pick for studying sonography!
3) I received the Aaronic Priesthood;
4) Jenn's stomach is not as senstive since she has moved to Des Moines (except for Chinese or Mongolian food);
5) I obtained a new position and responsiblities with my current employer;
6) Jenn is becoming a ultrasound super star;
7) Jenn became an aunt. Shout out to Mr. B!!!
8) my family, including brother (John), mother, brother's girlfriend (Tracey), and the daughter of brother's girlfriend (Amanada) came to Arizona for the first time and met my wife (sounds great);
AND....ummm...I know there is something else....what is it? Oh yes....
9) Jenn and I got married on December 19
NOTE - Item #9 is really #1, but I had to build up some suspense.
Can you think of a better way to finish off a year? I can't. Jenn and I will be posting pictures shortly. Our expression for 2009: the glass is not half-empty, but over flowing.
Have a great 2009!
Rob
3 years ago
Congrats to you both!!!
ReplyDeleteI have known Jenn for years, she was a friend of my Brothers.
I can't wait to see more wedding pics:)
Congratulations Jenn and Rob. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to go. I was stuck in CA with Aaron's family. Your day looked beautiful from the few pics that are up.
ReplyDelete