Jenn and Rob

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break!

I had a WONDERFUL time being in Phoenix and spending time with family and of course, Rob. The weather was gorgeous,*infact, sometimes a little hot* and I can't wait for April of next year to come so I can move back to the gorgeous weather!

We camped out(or as rob calls it, R-V'd) at Coon's Bluff for a night and had fun kayaking, repelling, and sitting at the campfire. I didn't like all the bugs, but it was still worth it.







We helped aluminum foil Rob's co-workers office for his birthday.



We went and saw the gorgeous Chihuly exhibit(glass art) at the desert botanical gardens with my mom and friend, Diane.




And we ate LOTS of yummy Mexican food! We ate so much at Gecko that they called us frequent customers. I was also so excited that I got to get one last burrito in at the airport. One of the struts on our plane was leaking fluid, so we had to wait for 3 hours at the terminal while they fixed it. It was around lunch time and I saw a Mexican place! SO GOOD! It made the 3 hour wait bearable.

2 comments:

  1. Rock Climbing! Yikes, you are one brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun trip! I think if I moved away the Mexican food would definitely make it hard, there's just no food that compares! I love repelling! Isn't it such a great adrenaline rush? And I love your wedding photos, they are BEAUTIFUL! I spent about an hour looking through all of them because they were just so pretty and you look so happy! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete