Jenn and Rob

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Age Dating

Just because we live 1,586 miles apart, doesn't mean that we can't still have date nights!!

Rob and I have been designating Friday or Saturday nights as a date night. We rent the same movie, and get the same dinner. And then we start the movie at the exact same time. The first movie that we watched was Fireproof, which we both definately loved. We were both in tears at the end. This definately is not the BEST date ever, but we suggest it for couples that have to be apart.

We have also been planning and making the same dinners every monday night. We were both going to take pictures of our delicious dinner and include it in a blog post, but I kind of get ahead of myself when I saw my yummy chicken stir fry on my plate and forgot to take the picture. A picture of an empty plate is kinda boring, so I didn't take it.

So just imagine that there is a beautiful picture of chicken stir fry (or veggie stir-fry for Rob) and yummy chicken enchiladas with green chile sauce with a side of bean dip and chips on this page.

We are excited to have another dinner and movie date tonight as well as planning our dinner for Monday night!

4 comments:

  1. What a good idea:) Where do you each live? How often do you get to see each other? That has got to be so hard:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love your date nights! aaron and i are totally going to do when are separated. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn! Parker and I used to watch the same movies all the time when he lived in Provo and I lived in Mesa. We could never time it just right, so one of us was always a few seconds ahead of the other person. I hope that you guys are better at timing when to push the play button because we sure did need practice!

    ReplyDelete