Jenn and Rob

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Press your lips against mine and kiss me

I can vividly remember driving to school in 9th grade and hearing the country song "I Wanna Talk about Me," by Toby Keith play every single morning for at least a month. Then as Mr. Huckelberry was rambling on about logarithyms and postulates and other useless information that I had to learn in school, my head was fogged with "wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number one, oh my me my..."
So, I would like to dedicate this to how awesome I am.
Just when I thought I was a idiot compared to the Asian Microbiology Freakos and was about to drop the class in fear of failing, I found out that I am just as smart as those freaks of nature! (that doesn't imply that I am a freak of nature). I have an 86%!!!!! This is why a happy dance occured in the school parking lot at about 4:45 yesterday evening. White girls can shake their ass. Then I went to schlotsky's deli and got a large root beer to celebrate. Party animal ova here!
Please, take this moment to think about how wonderful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment