
I have made a list of places that I want to eat at before I leave for Des Moines. If you couldn't tell, I LOVE food! And Phoenix has so many cute little places with EXCELLENT food that I have wanted to try for the longest time.
I am so glad I work in Phoenix and received the opportunity to realize that the food choices in MESA... well... SUCK.
A few of my favorite places in Phoenix that I am really going to miss are:
1. Switch
their mozarella caprese on a ciabatta roll is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had.
2. My Florist Cafe
Food is excellent! And if you go there at night (not sure if it is every night) there is this AMAZING pianist that plays on the baby grand piano.
3. The breadfruit authentic Jamaican grill
Really really spicy, but it was pretty tasty. And really healthy too. They had this interesting carrot juice that was actually really refreshing.
4. Ritos Mexican Food
As ghetto as you can get. Doesn't have a name on the building, only accepts cash and has a ridiculously small menu. But I haven't had anything there that wasn't good.
5. Red Devil Pizza
MMM....
6. Chelsea's Kitchen
Everything I have had except for the chicken tacos have been mmmm...mmmm good!
7. La Grande Orange
Breakfast here is the best anywhere.
On monday, Rob and I tried Mac Alpines Soda Fountain on Central. It was pretty fun! very old fashioned and the ice cream sodas were delicious!
JENN! You two are just way too fun! I love food too :-) Thanks for all the food suggestions and all the wedding suggestions!
ReplyDeleteWho are you using for catering? And florist? I still haven't decided on those two.
I really like Ryan too, he seems way way good.
Anyway thanks again, love ya!