Jenn and Rob

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Volunteers are Needed!!!

Rob and I have volunteered to work at Homebase Youth Homeless Shelter. This shelter is on 9th street and Devonshire in downtown Phoenix. THIS is their website for more info.

We need some more people to help cook and serve breakfast for the youth staying at this shelter.

If you are wanting to volunteer, help out in the community, serve our Heavenly Father, or just don't have anything going on on July 19th from 8am-10am, please let me know if you are able to help. I am needing people that are SURE they can volunteer and that I can count on to come.

Text me, email me, call me, or leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Hey JENN! yes this is little Amy Chamberlain now Crandell, but I'm so glad you found my blog! You are awesome it was good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I didnt know anyone even looked at that blog so i never really blogged anymore other than that first time! But now that i know im totally going to blog my recipes again!! :) PS you and rob are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn!

    Thank you and Thank you! :) Yup that was me! I thought the same thing about you! I thought it was you! LOL

    Cute blog!

    Keep in Touch!

    ReplyDelete