
Just thought I would share what I woke up to on Thursday. Mind you, this is just the cold air temperature. With windchill it was between -35 and -45 degrees.
There were 3 things that went through my head when I turned on the news and saw the temperature.
1. I wish Rob were here.
2. I wish I were in Arizona in the 75 degree weather.
3. Does school get cancelled for cold weather?
But, my car and I toughed it out. When I made the trek across the street to get lunch with my preceptor in the bitter cold, I knew I was officially an Iowan. I Jennifer Rost, toughed it out, and didn't lose any limbs due to frost bite.
I don't see any reason why Rob wouldn't want to leave sunny Arizona to visit me in Des Moines??!?!?!
Jenn i feel your pain! Although it wasn't -35 here in VA, it was pretty darn cold at 6 degrees with a lot of wind. i hate being cold. how long do you and rob have to live apart??? i'm sure that's killing you guys.
ReplyDelete