Jenn and Rob

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies


I absolutely love desserts, so it is nice that I also love to bake desserts! Rob's favorite cookie is peanut butter cookies, so I was out to make the best peanut butter cookie ever. That is where I came across this recipe:

1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup crisco
1 cup peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour

Cream together the sugars, butter, crisco and peanut butter.

Add eggs and vanilla

Mix the dry ingredients together really well and gradually add to the mixture.

Roll dough into tablespoon size balls.

Roll dough balls into sugar.

Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. mmm I love desserts too! thanks for posting the recipe your awesome!!

    ReplyDelete