I don't have too much time to provide a complete and full post. Well, I do, but I don't have enough time to write about it since I am trying to get to bed earlier. I will provide a more extensive post next week.
I will confess that Jenn's peanut butter cookies were the best ever. Yes, I am biased, but they were really delicious.
It was great spending time together. I can't wait until next Friday when we get to spend our first Valentine's day (although it will be 7 days later than the actual day).
Please check out this week's photos. There are some good ones because of the lighting and cloud over. Of course, the subject of some of my photos is exceptionally beautiful, so it is easy to take great pictures.
Until next week...ha.....
you thought I would leave without asking a question....here they are:
1) For those readers that are part of the LDS church, what is your duty as a result of having a testimony to the truth of the Book of Mormon?
2) What are the details of President Obama's stimulus package, or the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan? Where is it going? Where did the administration obtain $800 billion figure (give or take a few billion dollars) (HINT without a lot of details - http://appropriations.house.gov/pdf/PressSummary01-15-09.pdf).
3) Why did chocolate become associated with Valetine's Day?
OK....seriously until next week....
3 years ago
Chocolate is associated w/ Valentines Day, because we all know Valentines Day is all about the Woman in your life. And we all know Women LOVE Chocolate :)
ReplyDelete